HM-1 DUO-220D Green Roof Solar energy with unlimited access to your green roof. A unit especially suitable for green roofs where there are no height limitations on the building. Gives you easy access to inspect and maintain your green roof without the solar installation limiting your access. Ideal for areas with moderate to high volumes […]
HM-1 QUATTRO-220S Green Roof
Low profile with high output solar for green roofs.
Specially designed for green roofs in areas where there are strict height limitations to the buildings or where there are limitations to the visual appearance on the roof structure. It’s compact design with a low profile does not limit your access to the green roof for inspection or maintenance.
The only PV system you can fully integrate with your green roof where you have height limitations.
- Highly esthetic and uniform PV solution, suitable for architect’s integration of solar installations on flat roofs.
- No conflict between plants and solar panels
- Full access to maintaining your green roof while generating electricity from your solar energy system.
- No need for intrusive fasteners or heavy ballast when installing, no need to strengthen the roof construction and less risk for leaks and wear.
- Reduce the time consumption for planning, installation and commissioning your solar energy system with up to 90%.
- Electricity production that fits your need more than traditional PV installations.
- More energy generated in the morning and evening when electricity prices are higher than mid-day.
- Higher relative kWh yield when sun is low through the winter under snow conditions.
- Use your full roof area potential to generate solar electricity. Included when combining green roof, people and solar.
Want to know more?
Read more about green roof solar
Now you can retrofit your green roof with a solar energy system With more and more cities around the world changing the building code and regulation to better adapt to the climate conditions. The cities must combine green roofs, systems for delaying water and energy production to conform to the new expectations. Currently you must […]
Don’t let your green roof stop you from installing a solar energy system With more and more cities around the world changing the building code and regulation to better adapt to the climate conditions. The cities must combine green roofs, systems for delaying water and energy production to conform to the new expectations. Currently you […]
Even though PV-technology have has had huge improvements for several decades the fundamental approach to solar energy systems has not changed much.