LM-1 QUATTRO-200S High output solar for buildings with height limitations. Specially designed for flat roofs in areas where there are strict height limitations to the buildings or where there are limitations to the visual appearance on the roof structure. You still have full access to the roof for inspections and maintenance throughout the lifespan of […]
Maximize your solar through the whole year.
A unit especially suitable for large and flat industrial roofs where there are no height limitations to the building. Get maximum production all year, even in areas with moderate to high volumes of snow through the winter.
The PV system that gives you easy access to inspect, maintain, and if needed repair your roof.
- No need for intrusive fasteners or heavy ballast when installing, less than half of the roof loading of traditional PV systems.
- Less risk for leaks and wear on the roof membrane, and easy access for repair.
- Not exposed to damage from extreme snow loads and wind.
- Reduced losses from dust (soiling) and bird droppings.
- Reduce the time consumption for planning, installation and commissioning your solar energy system with up to 90%.
- Electricity production that fits your need more than traditional PV installations.
- More energy generated in the morning and evening when electricity prices are higher than mid-day.
- Higher relative kWh yield when sun is low through the winter under snow conditions.
- Combine orientations to get a flat production profile from morning to evening to maximize self-consumption.
Want to know more?
Read more about flat roof solar
Energy yield from vertically mounted bifacial solar panels More energy in the morning and in the evening with V-bifiGet two energy production peaks each day rather than one with east-west mounted V-bifi units from Over Easy! Mounted so the sunlight hits the panels on the east side in the morning and on the west side […]
24 hours of solar power! Imagine if a solar power installation could produce electricity 24/7! This week at our research installation in Tromsø, Norway we had 24 hours of continuous production, taking advantage of the midnight sun! At one of Posten Norway’s distribution centers, we have commissioned a research installation with 14 Over Easy’s patent […]
Even though PV-technology have has had huge improvements for several decades the fundamental approach to solar energy systems has not changed much.