LM-1 DUO-220D Maximize your solar through the whole year. A unit especially suitable for large and flat industrial roofs where there are no height limitations to the building. Get maximum production all year, even in areas with moderate to high volumes of snow through the winter. User benefits The PV system that gives you easy […]
High output solar for buildings with height limitations.
Specially designed for flat roofs in areas where there are strict height limitations to the buildings or where there are limitations to the visual appearance on the roof structure. You still have full access to the roof for inspections and maintenance throughout the lifespan of the installation.
The PV system that gives you easy access to inspect, maintain, and if needed repair your roof. Suitable for buildings where there are heights limitations.
- Highly esthetic and uniform PV solution, suitable for architect’s integration of solar installations on flat roofs.
- No need for intrusive fasteners or heavy ballast when installing, less than half of the roof loading of traditional PV systems.
- Less risk for leaks and wear on the roof membrane, and easy access for repair
- Not exposed to damage from extreme snow loads and wind.
- Reduce the time consumption for planning, installation and commissioning your solar energy system with up to 90%.
- Electricity production that fits your need more than traditional PV installations.
- More energy generated in the morning and evening when electricity prices are higher than mid-day.
- Higher relative kWh yield when sun is low through the winter under snow conditions.
- Combine orientations to get a flat production profile from morning to evening to maximize self-consumption.
- Reduced losses from dust (soiling) and bird droppings.
Want to know more?
Read more about flat roof solar
Even though PV-technology have has had huge improvements for several decades the fundamental approach to solar energy systems has not changed much.
s one of the bast spaces for a solar energy system. The area is already in use so there is no need to adopt novel areas and you have access to a flat open space. However, there are lots of limitations that curb your options.
Don’t let snow conditions or your latitude stop your PV-ambitions PV-Modules need to face the sun and be in direct sunlight to function optimally. Where the average exposure to the […]